Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Friday, September 25, 2009

The leaves are beginning to FALL

Festive morning today. I stood on my front porch and took a deep breath. I was welcomed by a rush of crisp fresh air. I took note that the leaves on our oak tree were showing tints of yellow. My heart celebrated at the thought of the approaching season. No other season stirs the strings of my soul like the FALL.

As a Christian, the Fall reminds me of the necessity of dying to one's self.

Love is the motiving factor.

Life is the ultimate result. May this new season by filled with the fullness of life!

No comments:

The publisher/owner of this website, Jason Lee Shofner, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.